Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just call me Ivana...

Austin: Who are you, baby?
Ivana: My name is Ivana, Ivana Humpalot.
Austin: Excuse me?
Ivana: Ivana Humpalot.
Austin: Well I vana toilet made out of solid gold, but it's just not in the cards, now is it?

- From Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

So... I'm a humper. I tried to hump momma's back while she was sitting on the couch last night. She was all: WTF?! She thought I was trying to go potty on the couch. Tonight, it was the grandpeeps' dog Pal to whom I gave a thorough ass-whoppin', humped, and then made my bitch.

Yeah. Momma isn't too thrilled with this behavior. Especially in a *girl* dog!

Daddy says it's either a dominance or anxiety issue.

Foster lady, Lora, never mentioned this type of "behavior" - only that I like to play "rambunctiously" with other dogs. Hmmm... will have to get her definition of "rambunctious".

No comments: