Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Testing, Testing... 1-2-3

I've been a really exceptional doggie so far... minus the nauseating farts and the poopy crate incident. My personality is coming out in full force now:

I'm a big snuggle bunny. I will take all the lovin's you can give me. But I'm not obnoxious about it... if you wanna pay me some compliments and give me some neck scritchies, I'll stay for as long as you keep it comin'. If you stop, I'm gonna go lay down and catch up on my beauty sleep.

I love to play, but I'm not sure I even know how to play. I know I like my stuffed ducky that goes *honk* *honk*. I like to give him death shakes while I'm one thrashing around like a whirlin' dervish. Momma's afraid I'm gonna crack my big head open.

I love to run - even though I look like a wild hyena-jackalope while I'm doing the jumpy / kicky / bum scootch thang.

I am smart! Really I am! Sit? Got it. Stay? Pretty much. Leave it? Gettin' there. Come? Only when you use your "serious voice". But I do come eventually. Down? Just learned it today!

My peeps are finding out just how smart I really am. Way smarter than they are, but don't tell 'em I said that. I'm so smart, in fact, that I've started to test them. Yeah! Bring it on! We'll see who cracks first.

No comments: