Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kitteh Makes Pee

The kitteh and I faced off again tonight out on the lawn. That saucy kitteh... flicking his tail at me. He likes me chasing him. He really does. Brat. I had just gotten back from my walk / torture session with the gentle leader headcollar, when I saw him.

So I got so excited at seeing and chasing kitteh, I forgot to pee when we got home. I'd like to think that I was saving all this pee so I could fulfill my promise of peeing on the cat. But, in all honesty, I just got so worked up at seeing / chasing the kitteh, it totally slipped my mind that I should've pee'd while outside. PLUS you gotta take into consideration all the hard work and concentration I had to put into my training / walking session.

So, once I got inside, I *really* needed to pee - so I went.

Luckily it was on the kitchen floor (I'm still limited to my areas for exploration). Momma didn't even mind cleaning that mess up. She said the floor needed a good cleaning anyway.

One day, kitteh... one day.

No comments: