Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oops, I did it again!

Those peeps, I just can't train 'em right. *shakes her head*

Don't they know by now that I need to have bladder emptied before I wind my crazy self up to play my favorite game: whirlin'-death-shake-plushie. This is where I take a plushie, slap myself in the face with it - all the while twirlin' and whirlin' around like a buckin' bronco.

So I had just finished dinner and gotten some luvin's and neck scritchies before I ran into the sunroom to do my thang. I buck'd, I whirl'd, and I gave death shakes a-plenty. Before my peeps could blink, I had squatted and released a bit o' pee.

Daddy said, "No!"
Momma screamed, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

So I stopped mid-stream.
Daddy rushed me outside - and I let the rest of it go.

Ya just gotta do what ya gotta do to train 'em right. I'm a patient grrl... I think I can whip these peeps into shape eventually.

No comments: